Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sorry, complaint warning ahead!

Thursday: lesson planning, staff meeting, regular classes, covering another teacher's class?, work Secret Santa activity that I would have wiggled out of but was told I "need to participate in the holiday spirit" (note how everything my employers say is mandatory involves the mandatory contribution of money).
Friday: nine hours of teaching, involving five hours of conversation clubs on the topics of Success and Philosophy (seriously, which topic is worse for English learners? I can't even tell), and another two hours of metro travel time to get there and back.

When my students speak to me, I'm so tired that it seems like we're underwater, and they're saying "glub, glub, glub" to me, and I say "Oh really? That's a very interesting idea" back to them. Yikes.
2. MORE. DAYS. OF. WORK.
MUST ATTEMPT TO SURVIVE.....

I will update this blog if I'm still alive on Saturday morning....

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh Katya, sorry to hear about all the not-so-fun times you are having. So what did you get from your 'secert santa'? Did it help cheer you up?

    ReplyDelete