Sunday, November 20, 2011

Out and About in Kharkov II- bowling!

You can't miss the place at night- it's one giant neon sign!
Bowling at Holiday! (Check the website for address and prices. Also, I'd recommend making a reservation if you're going there in the evening or on the weekend.)



The black lights make everything glow....
This is my drink being, yes, lit on fire. Holy cow!
Проспект Гагарина (Prospekt Gagarina) is the nearest metro station to Holiday, and then it's about a 20 minute walk or a 2 minute ride if you catch a bus.
This mosaic depicts Yuri Gagarin, the first man in space.


2 comments:

  1. I played bowling only four times in my life (in England and in Kyiv)and I really LOVE this game. It's SOOOO relaxing and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! It's funny though, because in the US bowling is not very cool. Bowling alleys are run-down and populated by the older generation. Hardly anyone in their 20's goes bowling because a lot of bowling alleys have this old, grimy, dirty feel to them (or at least in the cities I've lived in!)

    ReplyDelete